We at Marietta Floors are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our website. This document outlines the types of personal information we collect and receive when you visit our site and how we safeguard that information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing information with us.
What we collect
In general you can visit our website without revealing any information about yourself. However, should you make an enquiry, request a sample, a catalogue, or place an order; you will be asked to provide relevant personal information, which will be stored digitally.
How we use your information
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- To help us understand more about how our website is used.
- To keep you regularly informed about any changes in our product range that we think may be of interest to you.
- For possible research and analysis so that we can improve our service to you.
- To assist you in completing a transaction or order.
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose and is not kept longer than necessary for providing the services.
How we share your information
Marietta Floors will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission.
Setting your preferences
After you have received communications such as an email newsletter, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Go to “My Account” and then to the Newsletter page and un tick the box for the newsletter(s) you wish to unsubscribe from;
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication;
- Contact Marietta Floors at the contact us page. Please provide your name, email address, and details of the subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.
Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
All credit card information is collected over an HTTPS secure link using 256K encryption, which offers the highest level of security available. Marietta Floors places great importance on the security of your personal information. While we cannot guarantee the security of your data, we will take all reasonable steps to protect it. Marietta Floors will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
This site contains links to other third-party sites, and you may have linked to this site from another website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites. You should check the terms and policies applicable to each website.